Are you interested in digital programme production and communicating about it? Are you familiar with various social media channels and streaming platforms?
Frame Contemporary Art Finland is looking for a Communication Officer to join Frame’s programme and communications team on a part-time basis from 16.8 to 31.12.2021.
As Frame’s Communications Officer, you will:
- be responsible for creating content such as press releases, social media posts and news together with Frame’s Head of Communications;
- work with the programme team to plan communications about events and activities in Frame’s international and public programme;
- plan and produce a digital presence for the Gathering for Rehearsing Hospitalities autumn 2021 programme.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent spoken and written English skills are a must. Finnish language skills are not a requirement.
- Event production experience is appreciated: you will be expected to work within timetables, communicate with participants, and execute events.
- An interest in developing Frame’s digital presence.
- Strong writing skills.
- A familiarity with the best practices of common social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook as well as WordPress.
Frame advocates equity within the contemporary art field. We encourage applications from candidates of varied ages, genders and linguistic, cultural or other minorities. Applications from candidates from diverse backgrounds are given priority. If you belong to any of these groups, please feel free to indicate this in your application. All information will be processed confidentially.
The job is part-time (60%). The salary is €1,700 per month.
Please send your motivation letter and CV (in one pdf file) in English by 11.6.2021 to email@example.com. Kindly include “Communications Officer 2021” in your email’s subject line.
Interviews will be conducted by the Head of Communications Laura Boxberg and Head of Programme Jussi Koitela in June. Our decision will be made by the end of June. Interviews will last about 45 minutes. Candidates that are chosen for the interview are given instructions on how to prepare in advance. There might also be a second round of interviews.
This announcement is published in English.
For more more information, please contact:
Head of Communications
tel. 044 739 6079